Friday, September 30, 2011

Fixation :: Curator by She-Bible

I have a secret. I'm in love. Well, take a look in my closet, and it's not much of a secret. After growing up as a tomboy, there is one label out there that can get me into a dress, and make me feel pretty good about it. It's She-Bible, the San Francisco clothing label that is making its transition into a new name: Curator. Headed by two amazingly hardworking women, Deirdre and Stacy, this little brand has grown from a local San Francisco sensation sold in small boutiques to a fashion force that demands attention.

In the past few years, Deirdre & Stacy opened up their own boutique in San Francisco's Noe Valley-- in a location near & dear to my heart, 1767 Church Street, between Day & 30th. After the small shop that I managed at that location closed its doors and the She-Bible gals took over, I knew that the 300 square foot storefront was in perfect hands. Now, online and in store, you can find a great mix of apparel, apothecary items, jewelry and sundry items for men & women.

But my one true love with always be the dresses. Oh, the dresses!

The Classic Dress. Seen here in the one color I don't own, this is the definition of "The Perfect Dress." Flattering on every figure, easy to wear and easy to care for.

The Beatrice Dress. Sleeves and pockets, oh yes! Loving this teal color, as well.

The Baca Cardigan. I don't know if I'm the girl that can rock this cardigan, but I'd like to think I am. Cozy, oversized, comfy and perfect for SF weather. (Sadly, not so much for Los Angeles weather!)

The Izzy Top. One left? In my size? You don't say....

The Alex Pullover. Another perfectly cozy fall/SF summer piece.



The Gardener Dress. I picked up a jersey version of this dress a while back at a sample sale, and it was the best notverymany dollars I've ever spent! There are only a few of these left in the chambray version, so snap 'em up quick!

And speaking of sample sales, Curator is hosting another one this weekend! See the blog for more details, if you're in the Bay Area, do not miss it!

No comments: